We are located at:
304 5th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Here are maps of our address:
Google Maps - Yahoo Maps - MapQuest
View Larger Map
Tell the Driver to go "between 4th and 5th Avenues on 5th Street in Park Slope, Brooklyn". If coming from Manhattan, tell the driver to take the Manhattan Bridge into Brooklyn, make a right onto 4th Avenue, and a left onto 5th Street, we're in the middle of the block on the right.
NYC Subway maps: html / pdf
NOTE: From Manhattan, it is quicker to switch to a Q or B/D train, then Transfer from the Q to the M or R at DeKalb/Pacific (whatever is first stop in brooklyn). We are also near the 4th/9th stop on the F train.
- We are on the 4th and 9th Street Stop of the R, F or G trains.
- You will exit the subway on the corner of 4th Ave & 9th Street.
- Walk 4 blocks north to 5th street.
- Make a right on 5th and walk 1/2 way up the block
- We're #304, ring buzzer 1 or 2
By Subway From New York Penn Station
There are two options:
- Take the A,C,E downtown
- At the Washington Square / 4th Street stop, switch to the F train
- Take the F train to the 4th Ave/9th Street in Brooklyn
Walk to Times Sq. and and take a downtown Q train (following the directions above). This way is faster by requires more walking. This can be done streetside by walking East on 41st Street to Broadway, or by entering the Subway system inside Port Authority and walking through the underground tunnels to Times Sq.
You may also get on a Downtown A,C,E train and follow the directions from NY Penn Station above.
From New Jersey:
- Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 13 "Goethals Bridge"
- Get on 278 East which will take you over the Goethals Bridge into Staten Island (Goethals bridge is a $6 toll)
- Continue on 278 East over the Verrazano Bridge
- 278 Becomes the Brooklyn Queens Expressway
- Take the 38th St. exit.
- Make a left at the first traffic light onto 4th Avenue.
- Continue on 4th Avenue for about 1.5 miles to 5th Street.
- Make a right onto 5th Street and Start looking for parking.
- Get on Canal Street heading east
- Take the Manhattan Bridge to Brooklyn at the end of Canal Street
- After getting off the bridge, keep going straight
- Make a right onto 4th Avenue
- Make a left onto 5th Street
From New England
- take 95 south towards New York City
- once you are in Queens, look for signs for 678, Whitestone Bridge
- After you go over the Whitestone Bridge, get on Grand Central Parkway going West (towards Manhattan)
- Near Laguardia Airport, get on 278 West, which is the Brooklyn Queens Expressway
- You will go past the Manhattan Bridge and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Look to your right, you'll get one of the best views of Downtown Manhattan
- Take the Hamilton Avenue exit
- Go about 1 mile on Hamilton Avenue (you'll now be travelling underneath the BQE that you were just on)
- Just beyond the draw bridge, bear left at the light onto 14th St.
- Make a left onto 4th Avenue
- Make a right onto 5th Street
- Start looking for parking
From Long Island: